FAQ, Contact and Badges:
- Who can submit?
Anyone can submit a blog post link with recipe, review, video, etc which is Indian and Vegan.
You blog does not need to be entirely vegan to submit. Only that particular post should be Vegan.
- Reasons your picture was not published
1. The recipe, product, matter, post was not Vegan
Vegan food does not include any animal or products that come from an animal, including meat, Milk, Ghee, cheese, butter, Yogurt, dairy products, eggs, gelatin, honey.
2. The recipe does not fall in any of these categories. Indian, Indian inspired or a basic how to.
3. The Picture is blurred, unclear, not appealing and is cropped too different from a Square.(A few pixels here and there is fine)
4. Duplicate submissions, Spam or other reasons.
5. The submitted recipe uses non vegan substitutes. Eg. The recipe being submitted uses ghee or oil, yogurt or coconut yogurt, Tofu or Paneer.
- How to track my submissions?
Most submissions will get published within 1-2 days. The published submissions will be tracked via the website domain you submit with.
if you submit a www.hobbyandmore.com website link - that submission tag will be #hobbyandmore.
- Share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, email, other social media.
There are 2 ways To share on social media
1. Click the Permalink below each post to go to Individual VeganChutney post link and use the Share button.
3. Click the picture to go to the submitter’s blog post and share that link.
- Contact Vegan Chutney
You can contact me (Richa - Blogger at HobbyAndMore Vegan Food blog)
at veganchutney (at) gmail (dot) com